- BBC News
- The Japan Times
- British history
- Project Britain - to check I'm not teaching my students gobble-di-goop
- Wikipedia (some may laugh at this being in this category)
- Polyvore - where I feed my fashion appetite
- Pinterest - a great place where I can collect together pretty things
- Gaia online - occasionally ramble on the forums, but mostly dress my avatar up in cute stuff
- Good Reads - it's my resolution to read more books
- iCheckMovies - another resolution is to watch more films
- BBC food & recipes
- Cookpad (in Japanese)
- Hyperdia - timetables for transport in Japan
Friends & Admired;
Official websites for a handful of musicians & bands I like.
Why I should not own a credit card.Fandom;
- Otacute - the place for cute crap and anime goodies, shipping to countries outside of Japan
- Ebay - Do I need to say any more?
- Yahoo Auctions (Japan) - I see this as the Japanese ebay.
Sites that meet my fangirl needs.
- UMBRELLA - official site for ex-vocalist Hizumi of D'espairs Ray, now has own fashion brand. May return to the music scene.
- Kumamon Official - site for the adoring mascot of Kumamoto prefecture