Thursday evening. Saps again.
01. Came to "nana's green cafe" in Sapporo in the department centre Parco. Had wanted to visit here for a while. Love the artistic Japanese-Western mix feel.
02. Had a "Taco Rice" set, complete with a cup (note cup) of miso soup and genmai tea. Another interesting mix of Japanese meets Western, but pretty good!
03. I had a Beauty appointment but made a mistake with the time and missed it, so decided to make the most of coming out to Sapporo by going to, you guessed it, 'Melty'. Had a soya-milk green tea cocktail, and the bar owner gave me a free manjyuu.
04. It went up to 32 degrees Celsius today - very rare for up North! Perfect weather for Melty's ice-cream sundaes though, however. I was the only customer there aside from one other, so they let me have 4 extra toppings <3
05. More freebies! They had just had raspberry jam in, and said that I should "test it out" which I of course, gladly helped assist.
Due to it being so quiet in Melty (being early on a weekday evening), I was able to blabber away with the bar owner N-san and her co-worker. We all friended each other on Facebook too! I really adore the staff here, they have this similar "scent" about them as with me (i.e. love for the cute, weird and whacky) and I really enjoy the atmosphere as well as the selection of sweet drinks, cocktails, ice-creams and doughnuts. I've officially labelled it as "my bar", eheh.